Aab’s Chiffon Silk Hijabs are a gorgeous range of must-have colours and seasonal tones to suit any occasion. These are your accessories for life - stunning investment pieces you can always rely on to instantly transform your look. But with perfection and delicacy comes care, attention and love.
Aab’s Chiffon Silk hijabs are lightweight, soft and delicately translucent, with a dreamy, romantic feel. The scarves have a soft elegant drape, able be styled in any way you please; the perfect accessory for a fail safe look that will keep you looking chic no matter the occasion.
Benefits of Chiffon Silk Hijabs
As a fabric, silk itself oozes elegance and undeniable style, adding a flair of class and luxury to your wardrobe. While the scarves are graceful and delicate in appearance, silk is one of the strongest natural fibres, making this item a sustainable, lifelong accessory piece, ready to be picked out to accompany any outfit.
Tight or continuous wearing of the hijab can sometimes stimulate the hair to produce excess oil, which may cause damage to hair. However, wearing silk in your hair can help keep it super soft, moisturised and free of tangles. Unlike other scarf fabrics, your hair will be frictionless and slide easily against silk, making it much less damaging to your hair and scalp.
These are your accessories for life - stunning investment pieces you can always rely on to instantly transform your look. But with perfection and delicacy comes care, attention and love.
The benefits of silk are tenfold, as this natural fibre is hypoallergenic and far less irritating on the skin compared to other fabrics. Being light, breathable and airy, silk wicks away sweat and moisture, helping you stay dry and cool in warmer weather. The qualities of silk also extends into colder weather, keeping you insulated against cold when the temperature drops.
Caring for your Chiffon Silk Hijabs
Here are a few pointers on how to look after your chiffon silk hijab, to make the most out of these gorgeous pieces:
- Store your hijabs away from direct sunlight to keep them as vibrant and true to colour as possible
- After wearing, smooth out the area where pins have been used with your hands, as the chiffon will often smooth itself out and not leave obvious holes
- Try to hang your chiffons to prevent unnecessary creasing, preventing the need to iron or steam each time. It also helps to air them out, keeping them light and airy
- If you find any makeup or sweat stains, apply powder to absorb the stain and then wash with lukewarm water with a very mild detergent
- It is best to dry clean your silk hijabs, so try to get as much wear out of them as you can before each dry clean or hand wash
Aab’s Chiffon Silk Hijabs boast a range of stunning colours, seasonal tones and, very soon, limited edition prints, making them the perfect add-ons to any outfit.